I want to hear from you! Please feel free to comment and/or question anything you see here. Critique and criticism are especially appreciated — even if my feelings get hurt, I want to learn from you.
My nefarious little pixelated helpers and I like to try for just a few simple principles:
- We Do Try: This is a moderated site (meaning that your first comment or two will require approval before it is seen by others). If your post goes missing, please contact us and we’ll do our best to find and post it.
- No Spam! This site has an automated filter and we will excise any “spam” (with extreme prejudice).
- Be Appropriate: We will delete any comment that breaks or encourages breaking the law, contains hate speech, gives out personal information without the subject’s permission, or is so far off topic that we wonder if it is actually spam.
- Contribute: Please add something positive or offer something constructive to forward the discussion; If all you offer is a flaming personal attack with nothing redeeming to move the discussion forward, you should not be surprised if your comment disappears.
- What’s Yours Is Not Mine: We do not claim nor are we responsible for comments left by others on this site. While we will as a matter of course enforce these guidelines, we can’t promise to notice everything that might happen here (especially when we’re reading late at night — we do all have day jobs, too). If you feel offended or invaded by a comment here, please let us know and we will address the issue immediately.
The contents of thePhotoTourist web site and all its pages are copyright © Rick Collier, RickCollier.com, RickCollierImagery.com, and/or thePhotoTourist.com. Works by other authors on these pages may also be copyright to the original author of the post or comment. Personal (noncommercial) use and sharing of these materials is welcomed, based on Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License, according to the terms below. If you are in doubt, please feel free to contact the authors by using the “contact” link on this site. We will respond quickly and would love to work with you.
All commercial rights are reserved. Images and text from this site may not be reproduced, altered, modified, or used in any way intended to support any commercial or profit-making enterprise. It is our policy to pursue copyright violators and defend our copyright vigorously; if caught, you will be billed a minimum amount of 15 times the normal commercial use fees. If you are making money in any way from a site using our content either as your own or to attract traffic (including for click-based advertising), then you are violating our copyright.
Purely personal, nonprofit use is welcomed. Images and text may be used for purely personal use under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License as long as they meet all of the following conditions: The images or text must incorporate and prominently display the copyright © notice and trademark of Rick Collier, RickCollier.com, RickCollierImagery.com, or thePhotoTourist.com; materials posted on a web site or blog must incorporate a prominent link back to the original content on thePhotoTourist.com, RickCollier.com, or RickCollierImagery.com; and the images or text may not be modified, altered, or reproduced in any way (except that text may of course be excerpted, with appropriate link-back and attribution).
Most not-for-profit or public service uses are also welcomed. Please contact the author / copyright holder using the contact form on this web site.
To be fair, our prices are quite reasonable. Almost everything on this site may be bought or licensed for use (without copyright watermarks or attribution) by contacting the author or purchasing directly from one of our affiliate sites.
We welcome your comments and would love to hear from you. If you are in any doubt and would like to use our stuff, please do reach out and contact us. Please do drop us a line using the contact form on this site.